Improve Guest Experience with Visitation Protocols!
“As consumer demand returns, guests will grow frustrated by new normal occupancy restrictions”
Operators need guest facing digital applications to manage occupancy levels without losing guest focus; and once these are achieved, looking to optimize marketing and analytic features in these communication platforms with marketing, sales analytics, and up-sell opportunities. The solution allows Malls and Retailers to accept upcoming reservations that adheres to Governmental pandemic capacity framework that minimizes guest lines and improving guest satisfaction.
Download the case study to learn:
- How to improve guest experience by allowing guests to define when they want to visit during your available hours
- 3 ways guests can schedule and reserve an upcoming visit using a QR Code
- Define how to reduce lines improve guests satisfaction to gain store access
- Provide employees & tenants with a perpetual ticket that is included in mall capacity counts.
- Find out how an EID customer got 30k reservations and 40K mobile app downloads in 7 days
33% are likely to visit a location with occupancy limiting solution and the ability to make a reservation according to EID consumer survey on May 5, 2020. Guests want to visit mall if they can do it safely without long lines to get in. Does your mall reopening safety strategy, even if you have already reopened, include ability for guests to schedule an upcoming visit without waiting in lines?
Download this FREE case study to check if your strategy includes improving the guest experience with a cost effective solution!