Express Image Digital delivers innovative, location specific communication platform that leverage integrated messaging and guest facing applications. Our team has deep experience and proven expertise in data driven development and ad agency creative competencies that produce unique personalized retail experiences on a simplified communications delivery platform.
EID has created the Express-REZ solution, in response to COVID-19 pandemic, that allows shoppers to make a reservation to visit a retailer’s store. Retailers need to track and manage occupancy levels for today and tomorrow, allowing them to open responsibly and in a timely manner. That means controlling guest’s access and knowing exactly how many people are on-site at any given time. Guest’s expectations are high so retailers need to maintain a focus to exceed customer expectations and deliver a personalized experience.
Here is how it works:
- Guest’s can reserve a specific time slot, through the Retailers Mobile App or website or use a QR code, to visit the location today or in the next few days.
- Guest’s receive an electronic ticket, on their mobile phone or email, that is scanned at the entrance, providing access to the store. Other guests can be invited.
- Employees: Receive an assigned perpetual ticket for entry. Tickets can be assigned by department and are tracked entry/exit included in the overall count and occupancy levels and upcoming capacity tracking.
- Retailers can configure, set, control and manage occupancy thresholds in real-time to provide a safe and comfortable shopping experience.
- Retailers thresholds are configurable to control each store independently, as store groups or all stores. Features include future reservations, real-time people count, time slots durations, reservations setting by hour/day/week, advanced reservations, reservations per user, are included.
- Upcoming Occupancy: Tomorrow occupancy is displayed, track to know capacity, pending threshold warnings and will-call availability plus re-entry tracking.
There are several options for Retailers to deploy Express-REZ in the existing environment
- Quick-link: No integration required with this hyperlink available for guests to make reservations; easily shared via email, website and social media. No integrations and typically installed in 24 hours or less.
- SDK kit is available to embed Express-REZ in an active mobile app, to create a seamless shopper reservations functionality. Through the SDK, your app can provide reservations to guests using their own Android and IOS mobile devices installed and running within 30 days.
- Website: Integrate Express-REZ in Retailers website so guest’s can create and send a ticket reservation to their mobile phone or print at home with reservation details. Guests can create multiple reservations, invite additional guests, share reservation details. All validated prior to entry.
- Mobile App: Create a new mobile app that is custom designed and branded for retailers that want more out of their mobile app with integrations, mapping, product locator on a turn-key platform. Of course, Express-REZ is embedded as just one of the many features available.
The entire platform includes turn-key management reporting and analytics that are specifically designed for Retailers using Express-REZ with key functionality.
Set, track and know how many employees and guests are on site, by hour, day, week or at any given time. Track occupancy percentages without exceeding targets. Robust reporting package to track usage, users, guests, employees, no-shows reservations, future reservations are just a few of the existing reporting package.
Content Management System:
Custom CMS for managing the application in stand-alone mode or integrated with your existing Mobile App or Website CMS. Control occupancy settings, employee messaging. Configurable features include occupancy, people counts, time slots durations, reservations per hour/day/week, advanced reservations, number of reservations per user, number of guests/reservations and more.
For more information, give us a call at 651.237.5677, or fill out our contact form to schedule a demo!