Make Any Display Interactive
Digital Signage-PLUS provides the platform for retailers, marketers and innovators to easily create and centrally manage deployment of these digital experiences, while retaining the flexibility to rapidly adapt to local business conditions and audience preferences in real time.
End-to-end solution, covering solution design, hardware, software, software development, implementation and installation with key-turn tier 1 support. Include DOOH offering with an integrated CMS to the manage the solution. Integration with industry leading networks and solutions including Broadsign.
- Stable platform: Digital signage is meant to be seen so that means the platform must be reliable to deliver messaging on a consistent content 24/7.
- Growth: Platform must be able to grow over the life of the equipment and be expand without having to replace the software platform to add new displays and/or locations. The right solution for 10, , 50, 100 or 1,000 displays we grow with your brand.
- Management & Control: The platform must be managed by remotely with hierarchical access control based on role and responsibilities. Remote monitoring, visual editor, live control and real time analytics. The platform includes tools for content distribution, playback and proof of performance.
- Security: Designed to lock out all unauthorized seeking to access the platform with SOC security standards. Pro-active monitoring and notifications.
- Media Format: Platform can handle dynamic content with variety of different media from video to images. Common media formats are supported.
- Automated scheduling: Schedule content by single display, group of displays and/or by time of day, day of week, etc., to ensure the right content at the scheduled time including display synchronization.
- Messaging: Provide specific messaging tied to the location and area on screens that can include how to or welcome messaging and manual alerts
- Training: EID provides detailed training for the administrators to operate the CMS. This dedicated training session includes detailed documentation and role based responsibilities to manage the platform.
Advanced Options Features can include:
- Content Parameters: the parameters define content can played and the CMS handles scheduling and delivery automatically. No need to go back and change the entire schedule by hand.
- Reporting Proof: Track and report how often content is displayed to ensure meeting commitments and reporting requirements also know as Proof of Play.
- Better Delivery: Avoid connection issues interfering with content delivery by caching the content, in advance, to maintain near-real-time delivery matching the approved scheduling.
- RSS Feeds: Include RSS feeds from social media, websites, weather, etc.
- Advertising: If you sell advertising on the digital display, simplify the sales process by providing contact information and availability messages.
- Dynamic content: Content that changes in response to external data. The applications can include displaying different creative based on weather, traffic levels, lottery jackpot size, as examples.
- Interactive Digital Signage: Incorporate touch, voice, QR codes or wayfinding into your directory platform for deeper customer engagement, information capture and delivery
- CRM Integration: Integrate to sales channel into the CMS including Salesforce, Zoho or most other CRM platforms to help run your Digital Signage platform.
- Programmatic Networks: Connect your digital signage displays to networks to get the highest bidder that meets your requirements.