Casino Occupancy Management for Safe Social Distance Playing
Express-REZ supports re-opening strategy for hospitality locations that includes managing player access to casino property to keep players safe, and to provide a great player experience while maintaining physical distancing. This solution virtually eliminates lines at entrances and casinos to configure access by player tiers.
EID has created the Express-REZ solution, in response to COVID-19 pandemic, that allows players to make a reservation and arrive at their preferred time. Casinos can track and manage current and upcoming occupancy levels, without adding expensive tracking hardware, allowing an opening in a responsible and in a timely manner. This solution will also help meet Municipalities occupancy framework and manage guest expectations. Casinos can maintain a focus on exceeding player to deliver personalized experiences.
Here is how it works:
- Player’s can reserve a specific time slot, through the quicklink, casino mobile App or website to visit the property today or in the next few days. No integrations required.
- Player’s receive an electronic ticket, on their mobile phone or via email, that is scanned at the entrance, providing access to the property.
- Employees: Receive an assigned perpetual ticket, or third party employees, that are included in the live and future occupancy counts. Tickets can be assigned by department, organization/group and are tracked entry/exit. Specific entrances can also be assigned and configured for employees.
- Casinos can configure, set, control and manage occupancy thresholds in real-time to provide a safe and comfortable experience. Next day and weekend occupancy.
- Casinos thresholds are configurable to control each location independently, as groups or all locations to meet individual Municipality occupancy framework. Features include upcoming people count, tier occupancy, time slots, reservations setting by hour/day/week, advanced reservations, reservations per user.
- Upcoming Occupancy: Occupancy is displayed, track to know future occupancy, pending threshold warnings and will-call availability plus re-entry tracking.
There are several options for Casinos to deploy Express-REZ in the existing environment
- Quick-link: No integration required with this hyperlink available for guests to make reservations; easily shared via email, website and social media. No integrations and typically deployed in 24 hours.
- SDK kit is available to embed Express-REZ in an active mobile app, to create a seamless shopper reservations functionality. Through the SDK, your app can provide reservations to guests using their own Android and IOS mobile devices installed and running in 3 days or less.
- Website: Integrate Express-REZ in casinos website so guest’s can create and send a ticket reservation to their mobile phone app on their phone or print at home that includes reservation details. Guests can create multiple reservations, invite additional guests, share reservation details. All validated prior to entry.
- Mobile App: Create a new mobile app that is custom designed and branded for retailers that want more out of their mobile app with integrations, mapping, product locator on a turn-key platform. Of course, Express-REZ is embedded as just one of the many features available.
The entire platform includes turn-key management reporting and analytics that are specifically designed for Retailers using Express-REZ with key functionality including:
Set, track and know how many employees and guests/players are on site, by hour, day, week or at any given time. Track occupancy percentages without exceeding targets. Robust reporting package to track usage, users, guests, employees, no-shows reservations, future reservations are just a few of the existing reporting package.
Content Management System:
Custom CMS for managing the application in stand-alone mode or integrated with your existing Mobile App or Website CMS. Control occupancy settings, employee messaging. Configurable features include occupancy, people counts, time slots durations, reservations per hour/day/week, advanced reservations, number of reservations per user, number of guests/reservations and more.
For more information, give us a call at 651.237.5677, or fill out our contact form to schedule a demo!